Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Texas Republicans show their true colors

Texas Republicans at the Texas Republican Convention have shown their true colors and they ain't red, white, and blue.

Yellow, maybe? The color of chickenshit?

The pictured pin was for sale to all those good Republican crackers, shit-kicking around the convention center.

Nothing like a little racism to spice things up a bit!

What does John McBush have to say?

Nothing?

I'll bet a whole bunch of these folks pray to Jesus every Sunday, being the party of God, morality and family values!

Read more here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It ain't easy to be a minority anywhere in the USA, apparently. Too bad. I wonder what it takes to get to a point when we drop the color or religious qualifications as to what makes a person good or bad. I have no doubt that Obama’s color does make a big difference no matter his qualifications. I have made not attempt to hide my feelings that there were more qualified candidates but Obama is the choice I have. His race is not the issue, neither is his choice of a church that I do not like. I am not happy with many of McCain votes or ideas that are public records over his career. His military record is not enough to qualify him for the Presidency. It has earned my respect but there are many war heroes that would also not be my choice for the office. Apparently it didn’t do it for Kerry and the lack of a war record did not mean much for Bush or Cheney, twice. Their avoidance of meaningful service was disgraceful to me but the electorate made their decision. Why is it different now? Both Bush and Cheney had a record and I thought neither was the right person. I was right, I believe, but the voters did not agree with me. Now we have McCain with a long voting record and resume. I do not think he is the right man at this time based n his record and temperament. I think Obama lacks seasoning but that has little to do with his race or his brand of Christianity. It is wrong to use it.
Bob Poris

opinions powered by SendLove.to