Friday, March 17, 2017
Trump warned us, but most people weren't listening. Like Bush II, he wants to be a "war" president. This often happens to people who have never put on a uniform or have found a method, while in uniform, to remove themselves from danger.
Trump's tiny little fingers have waggled their way into setting us up for another war or multiple wars. He's proposing a budget which will give a 50 billion plus addition to an already bloated military budget! (At the expense of hundreds of programs which benefit our country and its people.) Notice also how we are suddenly being warned about countries dangerous to our health.
Iran is on the list, but Iran's been there for a long time. Iraq is back. Unfinished business is what it's being called. We're still in Afghanistan and it doesn't look like we'll pull of out of that country anytime soon as the Taliban is surging once again.
Now we've got boots on the ground in Syria with the promise of more direct intervention in the near future. Our war mongers never learn a thing. And the war mongering Trumpites chant in unison, "We must defeat ISIS!"
Rex Tillerson, the slimey former CEO of Exxon and currently our Secretary of State, is threatening a pre-emptive strike against North Korea. Does he not know that the man leading North Korean is an genuine psychopath who will send missiles into American cities?
Tillerson must be crazy himself.
Or a war monger!
And why is it that Saudi Arabia always gets a pass even though it is one of the most undemocratic societies in the world and it was mostly Saudis that were responsible for 9/11? The answer is oil, but you knew that.
And notice how friendly our leadership is with Russia and Putin. What's that all about? Are we going to fight Russia's wars? Putin headed up the deadly KGB for Christ's sake and is one of the most frightening humans on earth!
One thing you can be sure of: the ones crying for war are NOT the ones who will be fighting. It will be mostly the minorities, the poor, and those who have nobody looking out for their interests.
The really fearsome thing is that el prezidente does not seem to comprehend nuclear war. As he builds up our arsenals (after years of difficult negotiations to reduce nuclear weapons) he waggles his tiny little fingers as he flirts with the notion that there is such as thing as a "small" nuclear conflict and/or we can survive a nuclear war. He is an idiot. Nuclear war means total destruction for everything on the planet.
Will our representatives do their job and remove this moron from office before it's too late?
The following was sent to me by a friend and is so good and so on target I felt it my responsibility to pass it on. If only it would be read and understood by the millions of Americans living in middle America whose views of life and love have been warped beyond help by FAUX News, Rush Limburger, and other nogoodniks.
Alan Simpson, the former senator from Wyoming, said that senior citizens are "the Greediest Generation," and compared Social Security to a milk cow with 310 million teats.
Patty Myers, who lives in Montana, took umbrage at this typical Republican monster, and decided to help Simpson sequester the truth from his addled Republican brain.
She begins thusly: Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight!!!!!!
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS,
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 years (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63.)
3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goal posts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN!
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after your ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt. To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" to your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU.
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed leech. That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, and we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch. No, I did not stutter!
P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements." "WHAT AN INSULT!! I have been paying in to the SS system for 52 years! It's my money - give it back to me the way the system was originally designed and stop patting yourself on the the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks!
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017
Kellyanne says espionage can be conducted many ways utilizing many devices, including cameras in microwaves and that may have been one way Obama didn't "tapp" da Trumpf's tower!
If she keeps this up da Trumpf will make her head of the CIA instead of just the CYA!
Thanks to MudNHoney (on Twitter) for this.