Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why Joe Lieberman should go

Joe Sudbay at Americablog suggests that "Every Democrat on the Hill needs to watch video [below] compiled by Jed. Watch Joe Lieberman say:

* The real ticket for change this year is the McCain/Palin ticket.

* I'm not going to go that convention, the Republican convention, and spend my time attacking Barack Obama.

* Colleagues like Barack Obama were voting to cut off funding for our American troops on the battlefield.

* On Iraq, John McCain has been right and consistent, and Senator Obama has been wrong.

* The fact that the spokesperson for Hamas would say they would welcome the election of Senator Obama really does raise a question.

* Senator McCain has more experience, more balance, knows when to be tough, when to be soft. I worry that Senator Obama has not had that experience and therefore ultimately will compromise our security.

* Senator McCain was the one who said "I'm going back to Washington and I'm suspending my campaign." Senator Obama followed him here yesterday and left right away.

* The Democratic party has been taken over by people who are not from the mainstream of America.

* Is, notwithstanding his celebrity status, Barack Obama ready to lead? And my answer is no.


Hmmm...may rendition to Egypt is too good for ol' Joe!

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to