Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Palin, God and the White House (& medical records)

Just what we need - one more christianist freak who talks to an imaginary deity who in turn tells the christianist what to do - like run for president, or invade a sovereign nation, or beat up on poor people!

Help!

In an interview with FOX News, Palin the prevaricator, said she didn't know what she'd do in 2012, that it was too far away.

"I can't predict what's going to happen a day from now, much less four years from now," said the liar from Alaska.

But she thinks or hopes that her deity will show her the way.

"You know, I have - faith is a very big part of my life. And putting my life in my creator's hands -- this is what I always do.

"I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is.

"Even if it's cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door.

"And if there is an open door in 12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."


But first, dear Sarah, like, couldn't you learn how to speak without sounding like, well, you know, like a goofy teenager?

And, like, please tell your deity to slam the door shut tight, 'cause you have a way of seeing doors that aren't open. Evidently you didn't see that the door was closed in 2008, and maybe that's why your deity didn't help you beat Obama, even with all your "prayer warriors" interceding mightily for months that your deity put you a heartbeat away!

Forget about 2012. I already talked with Zeus and he said there's no way! You're too big a liar, plus you're connected with those really crazy witch hunter Pentecostal movements who are trying to take over the world and redistribute the wealth!

And why the hell do you say you have released your medical records when you have NOT done so? A page and a half from your doctor saying you're in good health doth not a medical release record make!

Unpack for good, Palin, 'cause we've had enough of Repugnican liars littering up the streets of Washington!

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to