Insanity appears in many different forms. One form can be found at Power of Prophecy, a ministry of the notorious anti-Semite christianist, Texe Marrs.
Every once in awhile it is kinda fun to take a break from the rigors of reality and step into a world of delusion. When you come out of such a world, reality doesn't look quite so desperate.
So, take a deep breath and point your browser here. Power of Prophecy is "an end-times ministry called by God to exalt Jesus Christ and to expose darkness in these last days." On the ministry's website you can:
1. Buy the following video documentaries by Texe Marrs:
* "Baal's Shaft & Cleopatra's Needle - Phallic Architecture and Sex Monuments of the Illuminati,"
* "Where the Rich & Famous Dwell - Architectural Secrets of the Rothschilds, the Vanderbilts, the Rockefellers, the Astors, and Other Storied Bloodlines and Dynasties,"
* "Architectural Colossus - Mysterious Monuments of the Illuminati Enshroud the World With Magic and Seduction."
2. Buy Marr's "amazing new book, "Mysterious Monuments."
3. Learn about Marr's shortwave radio broadcast in which he discusses: "Rabbis Over the Vatican--Pope Benedict XVI Cedes Keys of Kingdom to Zionist Interlopers, Leaving One Billion Catholics Swallowed Up in a Thick Cloud of Jewish Deceit."
4. Buy Texes' book, "Codex Magica," a "masterpiece.
And much more.
You may want to take a shower when you finish.