Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Levi Johnston on way to RNC

So much for not wanting to focus on one's pregnant daughter.

Americablog reports that "Levi Johnston, the boyfriend, the boyfriend of the pregnant 17-year old Bristol Palin, plans to join the family at the Republican Party's nomination ... of mom and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for vice president..."

The McCain campaign, as you'll recall, wanted everyone to leave the children alone..."Now they're going to put them on stage before millions of Americans."

By the by, here's a quote from Levi:

"I'm a f---in' redneck...but I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s--- and just f---in' chillin' I guess. Ya f--- with me I'll kick [your] ass."

He's also quoted as "being in a relationship" but doesn't want any kids.

Does John McCain have a clue as to what the hell he is doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He seems like a good, wholesome, Christian kid with good Christian values. He will certainly make them all proud as a new member of the family, I guess. He could use a few speech lessons though. When will they marry and how will he support his new child? We all wish them well. There will be a new baby to care for and that life is precious.
Bob Poris

opinions powered by SendLove.to