Monday, January 12, 2009

Moving from Purgatory to Hell


As regular readers of this blog are aware, I enjoy tweaking the dingy dogmas and pious prelates of the Roman Catholic Church. Sometimes, there's so much good stuff to gig, I can't help myself. But, I figure it's a big institution and I'm really no threat to its ongoing survival.

On the other hand, I really enjoy tweaking christianist fundamentalists for their horrific doctrines and pietistic pretensions, especially their penchant for grinning while consigning those who disbelieve their particular delusions, to everlasting hellfire.

So, here's a treat for you.

Click here, and you can get a "comical" view of how fundamentalist christianity would move you from the danger of Purgatory to the fear of Hell. As to the latter, only the fundy Jesus can save your poor, decrepit, sinful souls. As you shall see.

h/t to The Secular Outpost

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to