Friday, December 19, 2014

Palin sees Santa from her house


I wasn't planning to post this.  I mean why mess up a nice holiday season with a picture of the wacko from Wasilla?

But, the other evening, I met a woman from Wasilla.  She was very nice.  I made mention of you-know-who with what I suppose was a snarky look on my face.  The woman from Wasilla let me know she didn't agree with my assessment of the wacko.

So, I shut up.  I've got lots of things to do in the next week and arguing about Palin's nuttiness is not one of them.  Furthermore, that has to be a really "bad" Santa to let her get so close.

h/t to William at Ottawa Daily Photo for this photo!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I thought you might make use of that one! When I captioned it, I was trying to figure out the right phrase.

opinions powered by SendLove.to