Thursday, June 12, 2008

The "McCain Golf Pack"

This story has been reported in several places. The following information comes from an article by Ann Davidow at BuzzFlash.org.

The McCain website has been offering for sale a "McCain Golf Pack." This consisted of "a black pouch with McCain's name lettered in white. Funnier than the fact that this item appears on a presidential candidate's website in the first place are the comments about the item - - typically: '...when I'm out on the golf course I use it as a subliminal message to remind my caddy that I don't support minimum wage' and 'This product is perfect, the balls play well, and often I think about how I could best show my support for the troops and our war on terrorism while enjoying an afternoon on the links. I know the folks at the club are going to want a set of their own.'"

I believe the golf pack has been removed from the site, but click here to see how it appeared.

More comments can be found here.

The McCain campaign - another drive out of bounds!

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to