Monday, July 20, 2015
Repent of Your Unbelief
Lordy, lordy! I love this. Found it on YborCityStogie.
It's a sign for all Republicans and DINOs and other political and religious neanderthals.
Trust Jesus! Yes!
And here's what that means (according to what the New Testament Jesus taught):
1. Give away your money as rich people are going to hell.
2. Tend to the sick.
3. Feed the hungry.
4. Visit those in prison.
5. Don't judge other people.
6. Understand that we are all related.
7. Pay your taxes.
8. Forgive others.
9. Know that God loves all people equally.
It does not mean:
1. Go to church.
2. Believe your pastor.
3. Take the Bible literally.
4. Oppose all abortions.
5. Be a political conservative.
6. Oppose gay marriage.
7. Insist on going to war in the Middle East.
8. Worry about the "End Times."
9. Believe that the U.S. of A. is special in God's eyes.
I would further suggest that to trust the Jesus of the New Testament means to promote an economic system that is fair to all people, a health system that provides health care for all people, and a tax system that ensures the rich pay their fair share!