Monday, November 30, 2009

Rachel Maddow - RNC seeks to further shrink membership

There is no redeeming the GOP. A more sorry bunch of miscreants has never been seen in our country. A "purity" test may, in fact, be good for the Democrats, but I'm not sure it's good for the country.

If I were a Republican, I would be distressed with the fact that the GOP has no vision, no plan, no dream for the country. This "purity" test is all negative! The Republican Party has indeed become the party of NO!

1 comment:

Wolynski said...

I like Rachel Maddow and catch up with her on YouTube, since I refuse to pay for cable. Her attack on Obama's Afghanistan "surge" was masterful and scathing.

But I see no point in attacking Republicans, when the Democrats are just as bad - worse, if you think about it. We had a popular president a few months ago, a huge majority in both houses and everything got frittered away. If the Republicans take over again, the ineffectual Obama will be to blame - or maybe that was the intention all along.

opinions powered by SendLove.to